Recipe by dicentra
This is from 1001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes. This would be fantastic with a red bell pepper sauce.
- cooking spray
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 32 wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium until hot. Add artichoke hearts, onion, garlic, nutmeg and wine.
- Cook over medium heat until the liquid is gone, about 5 minutes. Cool.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of artichoke mixture on a wonton wrapper; brush edges of the wrapper with water.
- Top with a second wrapper and press edges together to seal.
- Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and artichoke mixture.
- Heat 3 quarts of water to boiling; add 4-6 ravioli. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until ravioli float to surface and are cooked al dente.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and repeat the cooking procedure with the remaining ravioli. Serve topped with your favorite sauce.