Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are easy and delicious, They are so easy to make and are always a hit,
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Lay one Won Ton Wrapper in each muffin tin cup.
- Push down in the middle with one finger so the center is open. Mix last 5 ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- By the tablespoon, drop filling into each Won Ton Wrapper.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Cool slightly and add chopped chives on top.