Recipe by MNLisaB
Does the world really need another artichoke dip? Maybe, maybe not, but this is my spin on this timeless classic.You could also serve this as a veggie side dish.
- 10 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, garlic,lemon juice and mayonnaise, blend well.
- Add provolone cheese, drained artichoke hearts.
- Pour mixture in medium casserole.
- Top with grated parmesan or romano to srprinkle over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread rounds.