Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Does the world really need another artichoke dip? Maybe, maybe not, but this is my spin on this timeless classic.You could also serve this as a veggie side dish.
- 10 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, garlic,lemon juice and mayonnaise, blend well.
- Add provolone cheese, drained artichoke hearts.
- Pour mixture in medium casserole.
- Top with grated parmesan or romano to srprinkle over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread rounds.