Does the world really need another artichoke dip? Maybe, maybe not, but this is my spin on this timeless classic.You could also serve this as a veggie side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, garlic,lemon juice and mayonnaise, blend well.
- 3Add provolone cheese, drained artichoke hearts.
- 4Pour mixture in medium casserole.
- 5Top with grated parmesan or romano to srprinkle over the top.
- 6Bake in preheated oven until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- 7Serve with crackers or toasted bread rounds.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Provolone Bake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.0
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 628.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: