Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a vegetarian gourmet pizza - sometimes I want pizza but pepperoni feast is just too much!
- 10 black olives
- 4 marinated artichokes, separated
- 6 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce (I like my Tomato Fondue #160495)
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- Heat up your oven as hot as it gets.
- Prepare pizza crusts - you can use ready made or use your favourite dough recipe.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly to the both pizzas. Add the grated cheese - yes, the cheese goes under the toppings.
- Spread the mushrooms, artichokes and olives on the pizza.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or longer, depending on how hot your oven is. Pizza is done when the crust is golden.
Excellent pizza. Only thing I changed was to add some red onion and bell pepper. It took about 18 minutes to bake rather than the recommended 10.