1/1 Photo of Artichoke Pizza
This is a vegetarian gourmet pizza - sometimes I want pizza but pepperoni feast is just too much!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up your oven as hot as it gets.
- 2Prepare pizza crusts - you can use ready made or use your favourite dough recipe.
- 3Spread tomato sauce evenly to the both pizzas. Add the grated cheese - yes, the cheese goes under the toppings.
- 4Spread the mushrooms, artichokes and olives on the pizza.
- 5Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or longer, depending on how hot your oven is. Pizza is done when the crust is golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1077 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 2257.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust