Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great tasting quiche recipe from a dear friend. The first time I made it my nephews gobbled it up and I hardly got to taste it!
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 3 ounces hard salami
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 frozen unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- Cut artichoke hearts in small pieces.
- Dice mozzarella and salami.
- Mix artichoke, both cheeses and salami into beaten eggs.
- Pour all into the crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.