Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A nifty little pie that goes together in minutes. Serve as an appetizer or a light lunch.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells
- Cook artichokes, drain and dice.
- Beat eggs thoroughly and add all ingredients.
- Mix well and pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 375º for 45 to 60 minutes or until set.
- You may need to cover the crust edge with foil for the first half of the cooking time to prevent over-browning.