Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
- 226.79 g package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 236.59 ml fresh parsley leaves, packed down
- 118.29 ml chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 158.51 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 sliced ciabatta, loaf (12 to 16-inch)
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- In a food processor combine the artichokes, parsley, walnuts, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Run the machine to finely chop all the ingredients, stopping the machine a few times to scrape down the sides.
- Then, with the machine running, drizzle in 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Mix in the Parmesan.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Drizzle the ciabatta slices with the 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil. Grill until toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the artichoke pesto over the toasted slices and serve.