Recipe by iris5555
A Giada DeLaurentiis recipe. The lemon flavor is prominent so you may want to decrease the amount of zest or juice if you are not a lemon lover.
- 226.79 g package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 236.59 ml fresh parsley leaves, packed down
- 118.29 ml chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 158.51 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor combine the artichokes, parsley, walnuts, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Run the machine to finely chop all the ingredients, stopping the machine a few times to scrape down the sides.
- Then, with the machine running, drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Mix in parmesan and serve with crostini.