Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a simple pesto.
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichokes
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons garlic oil or 2 -3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Drain artichokes and place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Pulse, then process to make a coarse paste.
- Chill and serve or toss with pasta.