Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 canned artichoke bottoms in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese or 1⁄4 cup lowfat silken tofu
- Place artichoke bottoms, lemon juice and olive oil in a blender or a food processor and puree.
- Add Parmesan cheese, oregano and walnuts and pulse 5 or 6 times.
- Remove from blender and stir in ricotta cheese.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Serve with peppered crackers.