Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great little recipe served as a pre-dinner appertiser for guests or as a nibbly dish with drinks.
- 2 (340 g) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sourdough baguette, thinly sliced and toasted, to serve
- In a foodprocessor, blend artichokes, breadcrumbs, parsley and garlic.
- Gradually add olive oil, processing until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with toasted baguette.
I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!! I love Artichokes, fresh parsley, garlic, and olive oil. I used canned artichoke hearts because they were much cheaper, and added some Italian seasoning, basil and freshly ground pepper. It was WONDERFUL!!
I don't really like artichoke but while cleaning out my mom's frig I found her favorite food, artichoke. I made this while she was out with great success, I liked it, lol. Added a lot more garlic, that's how we like it. And some parmesan cheese. Great recipe and easy!