Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A colorful salad that will dress up any meal Needs to chill 4 hours
- 16 ounces farfalle pasta
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered (reserve liquid)
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups Italian dressing (Wish Bone Robust Italian is good)
- Mix pasta artichokes, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, basil together.
- Combine some of the artichoke juice with Italian dressing to taste.
- Add dressing mix to salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Dressing will soak in a lot during the 4 hours.
Great easy tasty salad Thank you very much for posting!!!