Recipe by bberberi
Easy and tasty. It is a regular at our dinner table.
Top Review by Chef Kristan
This was amazing!! I made a few changes based on my own taste preferences: left out the mushrooms, added sun-dried tomatoes, used soy cream cheese and vegan mayo. This is one of the best meals I have made in a long time. I'll be adding it into the meal rotation. Thanks, bberberi!
- 1 (10 ounce) package pasta shells
- 2 (7 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Mix pasta with artichoke hearts.
- Saute mushrooms and onion in butter until soft.
- Mix together pasta and artichoke mixture with mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, white wine and seasonings.
- Pour mixture into a medium casserole dish. Top with tomato slices.
- Cook casserole at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- Garnish with fresh oregano if desired.
- *** You can also microwave this dish. The only part you would change is Step 3. You would place mushrooms and onion with butter in a microwave dish. Cover and Microwave at high for 3 minutes Continue to follow directions above and then microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes.