- 4 ounces marinated artichokes
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped (leaves only)
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- parmesan cheese, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the artichokes, with their oil into a pan and mash them down with a fork.
- Add the garlic, parsley and thyme and heat through for a couple of minutes and then pour over the warm pasta.
- Add the lemon juice and toss thoroughly.
- Serve in bowls topped with shavings of parmesan cheese.