Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick weeknight supper.
Make and share this Artichoke Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces marinated artichokes
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped (leaves only)
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- parmesan cheese, shavings
- Pour the artichokes, with their oil into a pan and mash them down with a fork.
- Add the garlic, parsley and thyme and heat through for a couple of minutes and then pour over the warm pasta.
- Add the lemon juice and toss thoroughly.
- Serve in bowls topped with shavings of parmesan cheese.
Love it! Have made again & it's become an easy go-to side dish!
Spring PAC 2009: I really enjoyed this!! It is easy to throw together and the marinated artichokes give the kick to the pasta. Thanks for sharing!
I tried, it was ok, I'd use 12 oz marinaded artichokes and throw in sliced black olives/maybe feta to kick it up