Artichoke Parmesan Sourdough Stuffing
- In a frying pan cook mushrooms, butter,onions, celery,oil and garlic until vegetables are lightly browned (about 15 min), pour in a large bowl.
- Add a bit of broth to pan and stir to scrape up browned bits, add to bowl.
- Pour 2 cups broth into bowl and add bread, artichoke hearts, parmesan, poultry seasoning and rosemary; mix well, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make a well in stuffing, add beaten egg, stir to combine.
- Spoon stuffing into a shallow 9x13 pan bake at 325-350 degrees about 50 minute until lightly browned.
- For moist stuffing cover, for crudsty stuffing do not cover.