- 3 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 count) packages miniature phyllo cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic salt and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- Pluse 4 times or until the artichoke is finely chopped.
- Add cream cheese and process until combined.
- Fill each mini phyllo shell with the artichoke mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.