Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
They look gourmet...But they're oh, so easy to prepare.
- 3 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 count) packages miniature phyllo cups
- Combine artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic salt and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- Pluse 4 times or until the artichoke is finely chopped.
- Add cream cheese and process until combined.
- Fill each mini phyllo shell with the artichoke mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
I made these for Christmas Eve and they were great! The only thing I did differently was add some finely chopped onion and 2 cloves of fresh garlic instead of the powder. Thanks for the recipe!
I made these for a party last weekend. They do make an impressive presentation in the phyllo cups. Overall, we enjoyed them, but did feel like the parmesan in it was a bit overpowering. Next time I'll cut back on the parmesan, and add something to the mixture for some color (maybe finely chopped red bell peppers or green onions). Thanks, this will be an addition to my appetizers collection!
Loved them! I added a spoonful of miracle whip for zip. Othewise kept everything the same. They make it look like you're a top rated chef!