They look gourmet...But they're oh, so easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic salt and lemon juice in a food processor or blender.
- 2Pluse 4 times or until the artichoke is finely chopped.
- 3Add cream cheese and process until combined.
- 4Fill each mini phyllo shell with the artichoke mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Parmesan Phyllo Cups
Serving Size: 1 (682 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature phyllo cups