Recipe by BM17
This is a copy cat recipe. When I lived in Bellevue I would buy this dip from Top Foods. The last time there I saved the container and wrote down the ingredients listed. This is my interpretation of that recipe. I hope you like it.
Top Review by LikaLaruku
Since this is so close to the TOP recipe, I want to say this; make a sandwich.
*2 slices of bread, slathered in artichoke dip.
*A folded slice of thick lunch chicken on either side.
*A slice of provolone in the middle.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans water-packed artichoke hearts
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the artichoke hearts. Cut them into halves.
- Combine Mayo, Cheese, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed together. (When adding the garlic powder you might want to do it "to taste").
- Add artichoke hearts to this mixture.
- Transfer to a desired dish or bowl and garnish with Parsley if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Best if served cold on melba toast or crackers.