Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy appetizer with outstanding flavor!
Make and share this Artichoke-Parmesan Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 44 baguette, slices lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Spread 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on each baguette slice and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot.