Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Super simple but elegant appetizer. From The Hors D'Oeuvre Book by C. Castle.
Make and share this Artichoke Parmesan Canapes recipe from Food.com.
- 8 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion, and their juices
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- hearty bread, toasted on one side and cut into 5 dozen cu outs
- Combine artichoke hearts, mayo, onion, and 1/3 of cheese. Combine until well mixed.
- Spread mixture on untoasted sides of bread cutouts. Sprinkle lightly with remaining cheese.
- Broil until bubbly.
I didn't really know what Canapes were before making this. They were very good. I made them as an appetizer, but they would be great at a party. Made for ZWT 6.
We like these a lot! Kinda like artichoke dip, but without the spinach. Thanks for posting, I served these to a small gathering at my house, and they disappeared fast!