Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
not just another omelette.
Make and share this Artichoke Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onions in butter in 12 inch fry pan.
- Beat eggs in bowl with artichoke hearts, olives, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over onions in pan and cover.
- Cook over medium heat until the bottom of the omelette is golden brown, carefully lift edge with spatula to check.
- Lay cheese over half of omelette.
- Flip other half of omelette over cheese half.
- Wait about 1 minute.
- Slide out of pan and serve hot.
this made a great brunch, thanks! I cut it down to 1 egg and 1 egg white, kept it at 2 artichoke hearts cos I love it :) & didn;t have olives on hand. Sauted 1 clove of garlic and a quarter of an onion and used shredded monterey jack cheese. Very Very tasty