not just another omelette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in butter in 12 inch fry pan.
- 2Beat eggs in bowl with artichoke hearts, olives, milk, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour mixture over onions in pan and cover.
- 4Cook over medium heat until the bottom of the omelette is golden brown, carefully lift edge with spatula to check.
- 5Lay cheese over half of omelette.
- 6Flip other half of omelette over cheese half.
- 7Wait about 1 minute.
- 8Slide out of pan and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.4
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 640.5 mg
- Sodium 1591.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 45.7 g