Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
not just another omelette.
Make and share this Artichoke Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onions in butter in 12 inch fry pan.
- Beat eggs in bowl with artichoke hearts, olives, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over onions in pan and cover.
- Cook over medium heat until the bottom of the omelette is golden brown, carefully lift edge with spatula to check.
- Lay cheese over half of omelette.
- Flip other half of omelette over cheese half.
- Wait about 1 minute.
- Slide out of pan and serve hot.