This is NOT a creamy sauce pasta, but a juicy type sauce. This is from Country Casseroles cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta, rotini or 1 1/2 cups penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and pepper, cook and stir 1 minute. Add pasta and remaining ingredients, except cheese. Stir until combined.
- 4Place half of the chicken and pasta mixture in dish, sprinkle half the cheese. Top with remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
- 5Bake, covered, for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Olive Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 668.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: