1/1 Photo of Artichoke, Olive and Goat's Cheese Pizza
A simple after-work dinner, low in fat, easy to prepare, delicious and inexpensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to a hot 220°C.
- 2Place the pizza base on a baking tray, then spread with the tomato pasta sauce.
- 3Evenly scatter the artichoke pieces, olives and the garlic over the pasta sauce, then top with the crumbled goat's cheese.
- 4Lightly drizzle the surface of the pizza with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh oregano and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke, Olive and Goat's Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 441.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust