Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple after-work dinner, low in fat, easy to prepare, delicious and inexpensive.
Make and share this Artichoke, Olive and Goat's Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to a hot 220°C.
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray, then spread with the tomato pasta sauce.
- Evenly scatter the artichoke pieces, olives and the garlic over the pasta sauce, then top with the crumbled goat's cheese.
- Lightly drizzle the surface of the pizza with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut into wedges and serve.
You were right on all accounts! I put this together in no time, and it was delicious! Loved it! Thanks Mellow Mel! Made for PAC(Pick a Chef).