- 25 cm prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup italian pasta sauce
- 150 g marinated artichokes, quartered
- 70 g pitted kalamata olives
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 50 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- good-quality olive oil, to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to a hot 220°C.
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray, then spread with the tomato pasta sauce.
- Evenly scatter the artichoke pieces, olives and the garlic over the pasta sauce, then top with the crumbled goat's cheese.
- Lightly drizzle the surface of the pizza with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut into wedges and serve.