These cheesy appetizers are great for nibbling or special occasions. Very tasty! I got this recipe from Taste Of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crushed saltine (about 10 crackers)
- 1In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- 2Stir in artichokes.
- 3Remove from heat; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
- 5Stir in cheese, cracker crumbs and artichoke mixture.
- 6Pour into a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or unil a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 1-inch squares.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Nibbles
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 180.5 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g