Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon salad dressing
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- Heat oven to 375°F Unroll both cans of dough. Place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, long sides overlapping to fit pan. Press in bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and mayonnaise with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.