Recipe by Mommy Diva
I found this one web surfing and thought it sounded intersting, since I love both artichokes and potatoes. ;) It didn't specify the size of can for the artichokes, but this is what I found for average non-marinated - adjust to taste. ;)
Top Review by Boomette
I give it 4 stars cause at first I wasn't sure if I would like it. Cause I don't like antichoke. And for me, I tasted the antichokes. My baby of 23 months ate a little bit of these mashed potatoes. I think he liked it :) Thanks for posting MommyDiva :)
- 4 large idaho potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (non-marinated)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork; Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, pureé artichoke hearts with half the butter and milk, using a hand blender or mixer.
- Add potatoes and remaining butter and milk and mix until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy! ;).