Recipe by Mary in LA.
This Dip was made by Chef Steve at the Harbor Lights Restaurant in South Dakota. I found it in the Quick and Easy Home Cooking magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup green onion (diced)
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1⁄2-1 artichoke heart, canned,1/2 for each 6 oz.portion
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and blend in onions and spinach.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Once chilled, portion out using an ice cream scoop.
- Roll 6 oz. portions into balls,
- wrap and store or freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, place one portion into a bowl and microwave on high for about 40 seconds.
- Then, add artichokes and return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Toast top of dip under the broiler for a few seconds.
- (1/4 c of Lobster or Shrimp can be substitute for the artichoke).