Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
a simple 4 ingredient appetizer that looks as good as it tastes! Mushrooms might also be a nice addition. Can easily be doubled.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 9 1 inch squares
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 9 1 inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat Italian dressing or 1⁄2 cup other vinaigrette
- Thread artichokes and peppers evenly on skewers.
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Pour dressing evenly over kebabs, turning to coat.
- Do ahead or just serve now.
We tried this and unfortunately were disappointed. It was very easy but people just didn't eat them. It might be better just to serve some dressing on the side. They are awfully messy too!