This dip looks really good - it sounds like one that we enjoy from Costco. You can change the heat of this depending upon how much jalapeno you add.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
- 2Add the cream cheese, mixing well.
- 3Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
- 4Chop jalapeño peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped.
- 5Add artichoke/jalapeño mixture and the jalapeño sauce to cheese mixture.
- 6Mix well.
- 7If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency.
- 8Salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 10Serve with a variety of crackers or chips.
- 11Makes 16 servings or yields 2 cups.
- 12Nutrition Facts (per 2 tablespoon serving): 82.8 calories; 72% calories from fat; 6.8g total fat; 21.1mg cholesterol; 151.4mg sodium; 70.6mg potassium; 2.0g carbohydrates; 0.7g fiber; 0.2g sugar; 1.4g net carbs; 3.9g protein.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke, Jalapeno and Parmesan Dip
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g