Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip looks really good - it sounds like one that we enjoy from Costco. You can change the heat of this depending upon how much jalapeno you add.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, reserve marinade
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, green jalapeno sauce
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cream cheese, mixing well.
- Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Chop jalapeño peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped.
- Add artichoke/jalapeño mixture and the jalapeño sauce to cheese mixture.
- Mix well.
- If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with a variety of crackers or chips.
- Makes 16 servings or yields 2 cups.
- Nutrition Facts (per 2 tablespoon serving): 82.8 calories; 72% calories from fat; 6.8g total fat; 21.1mg cholesterol; 151.4mg sodium; 70.6mg potassium; 2.0g carbohydrates; 0.7g fiber; 0.2g sugar; 1.4g net carbs; 3.9g protein.
Excellent. I brought this to work as I had company over and had a little left and decided to share. I had to keep giving out the recipe. In fact, it has been requested that I make it again for a potluck tomorrow. Made no changes except used diced jalapenos (4 oz). So simple and SOOOOO good. Thanks for sharing.
Spicy! I used jarred jalapenos since I didn't have any fresh (and the store bought ones are so bland when they're out of season that I don't bother with them!) and threw all the ingredients in the food processor at once and pulsed until the artichokes and jalapenos were well mixed in. Before refrigerating I topped with a sprinkle of cayenne, which was a very pretty addition! I served with Wheat Thins and Baked Tortilla chips.