My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
- 2Add the cream cheese, mixing well.
- 3Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
- 4Chop jalapeno peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped.
- 5Add artichoke/jalapeno mixture and the jalapeno sauce to cheese mixture.
- 6Mix well.
- 7If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency.
- 8Salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 10Serve with a variety of crackers or chips.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke, Jalapeno and Parmesan Dip
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.0
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 1733.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: