Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 pickled jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drain,reserve marinade
- 1 -2 teaspoon jalapeno sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cream cheese, mixing well.
- Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Chop jalapeno peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped.
- Add artichoke/jalapeno mixture and the jalapeno sauce to cheese mixture.
- Mix well.
- If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with a variety of crackers or chips.
Good dip - it has a nice kick to it. Used light cream cheese and it came out very good. The pickled jalapeno might have been a bit too sweet for my taste - next time I'll probably sub 1-2 fresh jalapenos and maybe some green chilis instead.
The only variation was to use fresh jalapeno (4) and no jalapeno sauce. Not very hot - just a nice slow burn at the end. thanks !
I make this dip for every party, and it is always a hit! It's also very easy to make. Thanks for sharing this recipe.