Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An interesting side dish that's done in a matter of minutes! So simple, yet this dish adds elegance to any meal!
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and 1 tablespoon parsley; stir 30 seconds.
- Add artichokes and stir to coat.
- Cover skillet, simmer until arichokes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Uncover, simmer until juices thicken and coat artichokes, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parlsley.