Recipe by yooper
An interesting side dish that's done in a matter of minutes! So simple, yet this dish adds elegance to any meal!
Top Review by barbaradp
Very simple, and tasty. I added more olive oil, plus lemon juice to mine. I also added some water towards the end to keep the artichokes from burning. You don't want the heat too high for these, or they will burn.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and 1 tablespoon parsley; stir 30 seconds.
- Add artichokes and stir to coat.
- Cover skillet, simmer until arichokes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Uncover, simmer until juices thicken and coat artichokes, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parlsley.