An interesting side dish that's done in a matter of minutes! So simple, yet this dish adds elegance to any meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and 1 tablespoon parsley; stir 30 seconds.
- 3Add artichokes and stir to coat.
- 4Cover skillet, simmer until arichokes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- 5Uncover, simmer until juices thicken and coat artichokes, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Transfer to bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parlsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Hearts With Garlic, Olive Oil and Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g