Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great side dish for any meal.
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Saute onions and garlic in butter until onion appears transparent.
- Add broth and artichoke hearts.
- Add lemon juice, salt, oregano, and lemon peel.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until artichokes are heated through.