Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time does not include cooking the rice or artichokes.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 6 artichoke hearts, cooked and quartered
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Mix sour cream and curry powder and set aside.
- Mix salad ingredients in a bowl and pour sour cream mix over salad.
- Season with Worchestershire, salt, pepper and paprika and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or spinach or in tomato or bell pepper bowls. Or serve topped with red onions and parsley.
I love curry, artichokes, and pineapple, yet I didn't care for them all in the same salad as I had antipated I might. Still, it was an interesting salad to try and I have no regrets! Thanks, Nyteglori. Made for PRMR.