I have a community cookbook from an auto glass company and this was submitted by Grace WIlliams, State Farms, St. Petersburg. Oven and microwave instuctions given. I haven't tried this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place artichoke hearts in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, garlic, sour cream, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and stir well.
- 3Spread mayonnaise mixture over the artichokes evenly.
- 4Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- 7*Can be cooked in a microwave with only the mayonnaise mixture on the artichokes first, for 5 minutes on high. Then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until heated. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Hearts in Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g