Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have a community cookbook from an auto glass company and this was submitted by Grace WIlliams, State Farms, St. Petersburg. Oven and microwave instuctions given. I haven't tried this yet.
- 1 (18 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, white wine variety
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs, dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Place artichoke hearts in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, sour cream, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and stir well.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over the artichokes evenly.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- *Can be cooked in a microwave with only the mayonnaise mixture on the artichokes first, for 5 minutes on high. Then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until heated. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
Very tasty, except I will use less mayo and sour cream. Other than that, a very decent side dish. Thnx for posting, Oolala.