Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast 5-ingredient salad. Adds an elegant touch to last-minute dinners.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine artichokes, olives, green pepper, and onions.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Well, this is just delicious! I made my own Italian dressing [recipe=14864]House Italian Dressing[/recipe] to go with it and it turned out fabulous! Thank you for posting!
This recipe received lots of praise and I actually made it without the artichoke hearts! I was sure I had some in the pantry, but they were gone. I substituted a can of rinsed, drained garbonzo beans and it still was yummy. I want to try this again with all of the ingredients. Thanks for sharing.
Quick and delicious.