Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whoever created this recipe called it "Mushroom Toss," which I never understood, since the mushrooms are no more important than the other ingredients in this salad. So I am re-naming it after the artichokes - equally random, I suppose, but they're more interesting than the mushrooms. (FYI: ignore the ounces on the ingredient list - I have no idea how many ounces a bag of spinach weighs, but the site needs the amount to be specific, so I made it up. This goes for the jar sizes, too - just use whatever you find in the supermarket)
- 1 (4 ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves, bite sized pieces
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- 8 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) jarsliced pimento stuffed olives
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Combine mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts and italian dressing. Allow to marinate for at least an hour (can be left to marinate overnight).
- Combine the two lettuces and toss with the mushrooms, olives and artichokes just before serving.