Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I LOVE artichokes and this is a great party recipe !!! With the Holidays upon us, this would be a wonderful treat .Serve with garlic butter and yum. These are great served in a chafing dish
- In shallow bowl combine bread crumbs,cheese, salt and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl beat the eggs.
- Heat enough oil in a skillet to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- Dip each artichoke heart in the beaten eggs and then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until they are golden brown in small batches, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and place in chafing dish.
- Serve hot with garlic butter.
- Garlic butter:.
- mix minced garlic and garlic salt in melted butter and place in bowl next to chafing dish.