Mary Fowler Polly W's Note:
I LOVE artichokes and this is a great party recipe !!! With the Holidays upon us, this would be a wonderful treat .Serve with garlic butter and yum. These are great served in a chafing dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 3 large eggs
- oil (for frying)
- 1In shallow bowl combine bread crumbs,cheese, salt and pepper.
- 2In another shallow bowl beat the eggs.
- 3Heat enough oil in a skillet to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- 4Dip each artichoke heart in the beaten eggs and then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- 5Fry in hot oil until they are golden brown in small batches, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- 6Drain on paper towels and place in chafing dish.
- 7Serve hot with garlic butter.
- 8Garlic butter:.
- 9mix minced garlic and garlic salt in melted butter and place in bowl next to chafing dish.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Heart Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 1000.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g