Recipe by Dancer^
People usually rave about this one!
Top Review by Northwest Suechef
We've been making this one for years and everyone loves it. Fresh garlic (2-4 cloves minced) is soooo much better than the garlic powder, and paprika doesn't really add much except for garnish. Garnish it with lots of chopped fresh parsley and it kicks it up to another level. I often add fresh herbs from my garden (savory, thyme, marjoram, etc.) but it's quite delicious without them, too.
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cans water-packed artichoke hearts
- to taste garlic powder (sprinkle)
- to taste paprika (sprinkle)