Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was shared by our Pastor's Wife about 15 years ago - and I still make it especially when I make a baked chicken! It's quite tasty!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans artichokes, drained and cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil (varies up to 1/2 c.)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and if the mixture is too dry or crumbly increase the vegetable oil.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes - or until golden brown.