Recipe by Jennifer Reynolds
This recipe is a hit wherever I take it. I copied it from a friend at a baby shower because I liked it so much. I love it for its simplicity and great taste!
Top Review by Danielle L.
I grew up with this dip at every family get-together that my mother hosted. I know the recipe is super easy so I get tired of asking her for it but it's good to make sure so I'm glad I found one online. It's always beneficial to add extra garlic and honestly tastes better when you use the more processed "grated" parmesan (e.g. kraft, but I buy generic). We eat it with fritos :]
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Wheatables crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain artichoke hearts and puree them in your food processor.
- Mix pureed artichoke hearts, one cup of mayonnaise, one cup of parmesan cheese and garlic to taste in an oven safe bowl or small casserole dish.
- Bake in oven at 350°F degrees for 25-35 minutes until light golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving with wheatables vegetable flavored crackers.