Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
This recipe sounds absolutely delicious! I found it in Better Homes and Gardens July 2010 issue.
Make and share this Artichoke Flatbread Grilled recipe from Food.com.
- 4 whole wheat flat bread
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 6 ounces goat cheese, garlic and herb flavored crumbled
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- pizza seasoning, dash for each pita
- salt, dash for each pita
- pepper, dash for each pita
- Lightly brush both sides of 4 whole wheat flatbreads with olive oil. Grill directly over medium heat for 2 minutes to toast. Remove from grill.
- Divide fresh spinach, garlic and herb goat cheese, marinated artichoke hearts and tomato among flatbreads. Grill about 2 minutes more or until bottoms are browned and toppings are heated through.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and pizza seasoning.
Very fresh tasting, quick and simple to make. Perfect when time is short. I used pita bread and used only 1/2 the filling. I think this amount of filling is good for 8 pita bread. Thanks for sharing.