Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An excellent no-fuss pasta filling
- 1 small leek, washed well and thinly sliced
- 8 small artichoke hearts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, plus
- 1 egg yolk, beaten together
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cut the artichoke hearts into four wedges; place them, the leek, butter, salt and pepper in a skillet and saute over moderately low heat for 15 minutes.
- Puree in a blender or food processor until smooth; stir in olive oil, eggs and cheese.
Thank you for posting this! I used marinated artichokes so didn't add the extra olive oil, but it was very delicious.