Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My version of the traditional feta artichoke dip. I've made it a little healthier and people never notice the difference.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt (pour off extra liquid)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients together (except paprika).
- Place mixture in a pie pan or casserole.
- sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve with pita chips, bread, tortilla chips or crackers.