Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I plan to try this with goat cheese instead of feta.
- 118.32 ml butter, room temperature
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g crumbled feta
- 6 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 chopped and seeded tomatoes
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- Drain and reserve marinade from Artichoke hearts.
- Mix butter and garlic. Set aside Fold together feta, green onions, tomato, oregano and minced artichokes. Add 1 T. of reserved marinade, or more if mixture is dry. Add Parmesan cheese. Lightly spread garlic butter on one side of crostini. Toast until golden.
- Top each crostini with artichoke mixture.
- Broil until golden. Let cool slightly. Slice into quarters before serving.