I plan to try this with goat cheese instead of feta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and reserve marinade from Artichoke hearts.
- 2Mix butter and garlic. Set aside Fold together feta, green onions, tomato, oregano and minced artichokes. Add 1 T. of reserved marinade, or more if mixture is dry. Add Parmesan cheese. Lightly spread garlic butter on one side of crostini. Toast until golden.
- 3Top each crostini with artichoke mixture.
- 4Broil until golden. Let cool slightly. Slice into quarters before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Feta Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 555.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g