Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can be made the night before and refrigerated.
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 10 1⁄2 ounces chicken mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup vermouth
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 16 eggs
- 2 (6 ounce) jars artichoke hearts, not marinated, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups jack cheese
- bread, crumbs
- Combine bouillon, soup, vermouth, parsley, dill weed, pepper and onion. Scramble eggs and set aside.
- Coat a 11x7 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layer half eggs, half soup mixture, half artichokes and half cheeses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Top with small amount of bread crumbs and paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.