Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Creamy artichoke dip! I like to think of it more as a casserole. It is served at every work luncheon we have!! Thank you Linda for sharing this recipe!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (the real stuff)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Squeeze artichokes to remove all liquid.
- Put chilies on paper towels and squeeze out all liquid.
- Mix everything together completely.
- Spray baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- Spread mixture in dish.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 35 minutes.