Creamy artichoke dip! I like to think of it more as a casserole. It is served at every work luncheon we have!! Thank you Linda for sharing this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze artichokes to remove all liquid.
- 2Put chilies on paper towels and squeeze out all liquid.
- 3Mix everything together completely.
- 4Spray baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- 5Spread mixture in dish.
- 6Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese on top.
- 7Bake at 325°F for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Dip (Great As a Casserole Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.6
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1470.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: