1 hr 15 mins
My friend Jenn served this and I was blown away! Super rich and savory. This is the first recipe I ever made that called for pounding out chicken breasts, and its not as hard as it seems. I've also made it with low fat ingredients and had excellent results (I am not sure if no-fat would work the same though). NOTE: I am not sure on the size of the artichoke hearts...but it wouldn't let me save without it. Its the standard size jar/can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a chicken breast in a gallon size ziploc bag, and pound the thickest parts flat with a mallet, so its all the same thickness.
- 2Repeat for each chicken breast.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix to combine.
- 4Place a large spoonful of mixture in the center of each chicken breast.
- 5Roll the chicken breast up (and secure with a toothpick if needed.) and place in a baking dish.
- 6Bake 1 hour uncovered at 350 until chicken in done and filling is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Dip Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.0
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 130.9 mg
- Sodium 669.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 36.4 g