Recipe by jswinks
My friend Jenn served this and I was blown away! Super rich and savory. This is the first recipe I ever made that called for pounding out chicken breasts, and its not as hard as it seems. I've also made it with low fat ingredients and had excellent results (I am not sure if no-fat would work the same though). NOTE: I am not sure on the size of the artichoke hearts...but it wouldn't let me save without it. Its the standard size jar/can.
- 8 -10 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a chicken breast in a gallon size ziploc bag, and pound the thickest parts flat with a mallet, so its all the same thickness.
- Repeat for each chicken breast.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix to combine.
- Place a large spoonful of mixture in the center of each chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken breast up (and secure with a toothpick if needed.) and place in a baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour uncovered at 350 until chicken in done and filling is bubbly.